Thursday, April 24, 2008

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE ?

When I read local news, usually just take it on its face value, without much further thoughts. However lately, I am somehow troubled by the reporting, could be the environment, global warming?, food I ate or was it just plain stupidity in the news.

Take for instance in the following:


LEE'S ACTION ‘AGAINST BN SPIRIT’

Why can’t the BN work hand in hand with the other political parties for the common good of Malaysians. They had accepted Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye, who just wanted to contribute without political negativity, thus whatever he does now is taken without political overtones.




SECOND BRIDGE DELAY DUE TO COST AND DESIGN ISSUES.

All the camouflage that Malaysian economy is vibrant and there shall be no delay in the so called Corridor Projects(if one can really understand).
Get real, billions were blown even before such corridors kicks off. If there is no money, just say so, there is no need to promise a mountain and deliver a mole.


EX-MINISTER HAD NO INTENTION OF OUTRAGING MY MODESTY, SAYS LOUNGE PROMOTER.

Something truly suspicious here, a hotel lounge promoter made a report against a VIP and suddenly withdrew it through a LAWYER.
If she is acting on her own and genuinely offended when she made the report, why did she need a lawyer to withdraw, contradicting her first action. Was she intimidated or threaten to withdraw, very very suspicious indeed. Let us see what will be our AG reaction, is he as smart as we imagine.


THIEVES BEHIND BLACKOUT IN SABAH.

I was personally affected by this incident.
Remember the ‘cry wolf’ story? Well, when the outrage started at around midday, my first curse was on SESB on their inefficiency again.
You see, in Tuaran, where I reside, we have common stoppages, at least once a day but for a few minutes, like power switch over.
When it lasted more than that on Monday(21.04.07), up to 3 hours, my curse went through the roof.
Again, at about 6.30pm on the same day, another power outrage for another 3 hours, luckily my heart is still strong enough to take that.
The following day, at about 10am, power stoppage again, this time I had enough, I called SESB at 15454 for an explanation.
I have to congratulate SESB for having an intelligent and understanding personnel behind the phone at that time, he was patient and kind enough to explain the situation and I cooled down to accept the faith.
Of course, my curse now goes to the metal thieves and it started to make me thinking.
May I suggest that it is about time for the government institutions or anyone for that matter, to ‘fingerprint’ the critical important/supporting metal products to prevent theft, thus end up in scrap pile.
Perhaps with some kind of paint that has harmless radiation and can be easily detected with a detector/counter, like Geiger counter. I am sure there are such paint/products around. Business opportunity for someone? Don't forget me eh? when you make a pile.





No comments: